- Biomechanical self-testing for runners
- A discussion of the muscles involved in running, what happens biomechanically when they are weak, and a means of testing for weakness on your own.
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome: A Common Source of Knee Pain in Runners & Multisport Athletes
- An article originally written for the Tri-ME website.
- Knee Pain
- A discussion of some of the common biomechanical factors of knee pain.
- Learning to Listen to your body
- An article on injury prevention through body self-awareness.
- Plantar fascitis
- An article on this common running injury.
- Running Form
- A discussion of proper distance running form with some links.
- A discussion on the general principles of stretching.
- Swimmer’s shoulder: A common cause of shoulder pain
in swimmers and multi-sport athletes
- An article on the most common source of shoulder pain in swimmers.
- To go long or not to go long
- A discussion of the ins and outs of training for long distance events.
- Triathlon training: the off-season
- A discussion on how to approach the off-season for triathletes.
- When it’s more than "just muscle."
- An article that challenges the belief that most injuries involve, "Just a muscle."
Check back periodically for further postings...